Sunday, July 21, 2013

Saturdate.

After a hectic week of school, it was time to sit back and relax during the weekends. Had a really good dinner on Friday night at Poulet, one of the restaurants in VivoCity. They serve really good roasted chicken, sandwiches and soup. I definitely recommend this to everyone! The portion is just right, and the price is reasonable. 

Moving on to Saturday, I spent my whole afternoon with Grace for our retail therapy and high tea session! 
Starting from Ion Orchard, I finally bought my Havaianas slippers. Went around and around till we got to Paragon. I had a $100 voucher from Coach and I decided to spend it on my mum's birthday gift. It was so hard to decide on which bag I should get because my mum is rather picky. She loves bags that are really light, with zips and big enough for her to dump everything in. After much hesitation, a decision was finally made. It was a good deal as I was entitled to another 10% discount being a Gold card member of Coach. 

We headed to Arteastiq after that, one of the tiny restaurants that serves high tea at Mandarin Gallery.

 I've read reviews of the place online and it said that the food is good, but definitely not the service. True enough, I never thought their service would be that bad. We were seated at 3.15pm, ordered our food and beverages but our food orders only came an hour later. So hard to believe but unfortunately, it's true. The food was really delicious though. 

Went all the way to Changi Airport after for dinner because I think I have nothing better to do. Had dinner at Pizza Hut. You must think I'm silly for travelling all the way from the west to the east just to have pizza hut, but don't ask me why because I don't have an answer. Maybe the pizza there is hotter and has more ingredients. Okay, I'm kidding. Had a craving for boost juice again and I swear I couldn't find it at Changi Airport even though the website says they are located there. So.... I went all the way to VivoCity just to satisfy my craving. Lastly, home sweet home. 

Time for bed I guess. I gotta make full use of my weekends. Time flies and before you know it, the weekdays are here. Why can't we have 5 days of rest and 2 days of school instead? I must be in my dreams. 

Goodnight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment