Saturday, August 10, 2013

Long break.

  Lovin' this week! WHY? Because I only had to attend classes for 3 days! Thanks to Hari Raya and National Day! Best week ever. Wishing all my Muslim friends a Selamat Hari Raya! Happy birthday to Singapore, & Ryan of course. 

  I was supposed to prepare for my QSH test during the 4 days but no, I was too busy going out and having all the fun I can have. 

  Today, I was extremely busy. It was as if I was travelling around the whole Singapore! I went Novena early in the morning for Muay Thai, then traveled all the way back to Jurong Point to take a look at the Pilates class that I'm interested in. Went to Vivocity after because I couldn't think of anywhere else to go. Wanted to go over to Sentosa but I realised it was a weekend and it would be too packed. Finally settled down at Max Brenner chocolate bar to share chocolate fondue and enjoy some tea before walking around aimlessly. 


  And it's finally my duty to take care of the little kids tomorrow in church! I really cannot wait. I honestly miss them a lot. I gotta sleep early or I wouldn't have the energy to handle them tomorrow! 

Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment